Thursday, May 11, 2017

Literature Circle/Non-Fiction Article blog

  In my literature circle I read the book, "Small as an elephant" by Jennifer Richard Jacobson. The article I chose is Neglect: The Quieter Child Abuse by Marie Hartwekl-Walker. My essential question for the book is, Will Jack be able to forgive his mother this time for leaving him? My essential question for the article is, what does neglect do to a child? The article talks about parents neglecting their children. In the book Jack's mother negeclts Jack. She disappears whenever she has her spinning moments, leaving Jack alone to care for himself. In the article Marie Hartwell-Walker a









MLA:
Book: Jacobson, Jennifer Richard. Small as an elephant. Somerville, MA: Candlewick Press, 2013. Print.

Website: "Neglect: The Quieter Child Abuse." Psych Central. N.p., 17 July 2016. Web. 12 May 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment